Bonus Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot promo. Make Sweet Potato Lasagna from Delish.com as soon as possible. Instant pot mashed sweet potatoes are a colorful and tasty alternative to the classic pale side dish. The electric pressure cooker transforms the dense Make sure to insert the steamer basket on the bottom of the pot, then put the cut potatoes on top.
Use flour for thickening the stew if needed, or just blend up a portion of. Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes might be your new favorite way to make sweet potatoes. Ready in a fraction of the time, and they come out perfectly creamy, each and every time! You achieve browning griddle Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot working 7 modus operandi along with 13 including. Here you go conclude.
program of Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato.
- give 2 cups of ricotta or cottage cheese.
- This 1/2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce.
- add 1 cup of spinach or some other yummy veg.
- add of Olive oil (optional).
- a little of Shredded cheese (Italian blend or mozzarella).
- add of Spices (see step #2 for details).
The one thing that does change between the two sizes is the amount of water you add. Posted by: Lee Funke / Jump To Recipe. Amp up classic lasagna and pack it full of veggies for a hearty yet healthy dinner recipe that's perfect for Meatless Monday! Can I just say that the casserole dish is seriously one of the best inventions EVER.
Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot technique
- Peel sweet potato and use a mandolin to (carefully!) slice sweet potato into thin slices. (Hint: search for "slice-proof" kitchen gloves; you can find them for as low as $10 and they'll keep you from slicing off your poor fingers.).
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta or cottage cheese and your preferred spices. I like to add garlic (minced or powdered), a little bit of salt, a few twists of pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. You could add basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, whatever you prefer..
- Tip: if you’re using cottage cheese instead of ricotta, use small curd and try to drain off some of the whey before you add in all of your spices. If you forget that step or just can't be bothered (sometimes you just don't wanna, right?), consider sprinkling in something like dried lentils or split peas to soak up some of the extra liquid, unless you don’t mind the result being a little soupy! Whatever makes you happy, it’s your food! 😁.
- Prep your spinach: if it's fresh, wash it and snap off the stems (unless you like the stems); if it's frozen, thaw it in the microwave; if it's canned, drain it..
- If you're using canned or frozen spinach, add it to the ricotta/cottage cheese mix. Otherwise, set it aside (you'll be using it as a layer)..
- In your baking dish, smear a thin layer of your fave pasta sauce, maybe 1-2 spoonfuls. (Make sure this is a bowl that will fit into your Instant Pot's inner bowl, if you're using an IP.).
- On top of the sauce, add a layer of sweet potato; make sure there's some overlap so that you can't see any of the layer under it between the slices..
- Add a thin layer of your cheese mix on top of the sweet potato. It can be a bit tricky to spread it without moving the potato around, but the sauce below it will help keep things in place..
- If you're using fresh leafy veg, add some of that on top of the cheese mix. If all of your veggies are mixed in with the cheese, add a layer of sliced sweet potato..
- I added some dried lentils on top of this layer of cheese because I wanted to add some lentil-y texture..
- Keep layering the veg and sweet potato and cheese until you run out or get close to the top of the dish. Add a thin layer of your favorite pasta sauce, then top that with as much shredded cheese as you like..
- In your Instant Pot's metal bowl, put down the metal trivet and add a cup of water (as per the usual IP instructions). Put the bowl of lasagna into the inner pot on top of the trivet, then load it up into the Instant Pot. Set it for 25 minutes on high pressure. Let it depressurize on its own after it's done..
- Sweet potatoes should be tender and easily eaten with a fork..
This kid-friendly Instant Pot chicken and sweet potatoes stew is one of those recipes you can keep in your back pocket when you just need something quick and easy. This gluten-free and dairy-free recipe comes from Carrie Forrest. Making Instant Pot sweet potatoes is fast and easy! Pressure cooker sweet potatoes come out perfectly every time; use them for lunches or How can you serve Instant Pot sweet potatoes? We created our Thai sweet potatoes recipe especially for the pressure cooker.