Big Banana wheat choco bread in year. This whole wheat banana bread is made without oil and butter. Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. Its flavor and texture is In this healthier banana bread recipe, swap butter with unsweetened applesauce, all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, and replace some of the refined.
Fluffy banana bread for breakfast in the form of pancakes with melted chic chips and maple syrup to start the day the banana right way… And I couldn't resist an chad to share with ya'll the inside of perfect fluffiness, like a cloud. Whole Wheat Choc Chip Banana Bread Pancakes. This Whole Wheat Banana Bread is lightened up with Greek yogurt and less sugar! You work roasting brew Banana wheat choco bread adopting 11 ingredients and 4 together with. Here you are rack up.
program of Banana wheat choco bread
- then 2 of big size banana.
- This Half of cup sugar.
- also 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- This 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- a little 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- also 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Do you always have extra bananas leftover at the end of the week? The best thing about this banana bread is that it's moist and perfectly sweet, but it's not overloaded with oil, butter, or sugar. A subtle banana flavor comes through in this moist whole wheat loaf. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
Banana wheat choco bread instructions
- Smash banana well with half cup powdered sugar..
- Add 1 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp vanila extract, 1 egg. Beat well..
- Add 1 cup wheat flour, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 pinch salt. Mix well. Don’t beat. Add nuts if you wish..
- Transfer to loaf pan. Bake at 375 F for 30 mins..
Whole wheat, dairy-free banana bread pancakes that are perfectly sweet, fluffy and nutritious. My favorite whole wheat banana bread made with a handful of oats and chocolate chips. In a food processor, pulse oats until almost flour- I still like little pieces of oats left. Pour into a large bowl and add wheat flour, baking soda, nuts, and chocolate chips. healthyish. Wrap tightly in plastic and store at room temperature.