Buy Banana Raisin Spelt Scone special. The Best Banana Scones Recipes on Yummly Oatmeal Cookies Without Eggs And Butter Recipes. Banana Raisin Spelt Scone Nothing is better than a piece of warm scone made from fully ripen banana and raisin spelt scone.
Rub in the butter gently using your fingertips. Combine milk, honey and vanilla separately, then pour into the dry ingredients. Mix lightly to form a soft sticky dough. You make ready heating spoil Banana Raisin Spelt Scone practicing 9 method together with 6 together with. Here you go conclude.
process of Banana Raisin Spelt Scone
- a little 1 1/2 Cup of Organic Spelt flour.
- You need 2 Tsp of Organic Turbinado sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- give 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- This 1/4 Cup of coconut flakes.
- then 3/4 cup of chopped fully ripen banana.
- use 2 Tsp of Organic Raisins.
- also 1 Tsp of Raw apple cider vinegar.
Sprinkle half the oats onto a working surface and place over the soft dough. The Best Banana Scones Recipes on Yummly Hard crusted outside, soft melt in your mouth inside, spiced up with cinnamon and generous sprinkles of raisins. These scones make for a healthy snack, kickstart to your day for breakfast, or a nice sweet treat after dinner.
Banana Raisin Spelt Scone separately
- Blend 1/4 cup coconut flakes into flour, but do not over blend.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl, including spelt flour, coconut flour, sugar, salt and banana chucks and raisins and baking powder..
- Add 1 Tsp vinegar into half can of coconut milk. Stir to mix and pour the mixture into dry ingredients bowl..
- Gently work with the dough until all things Incorporated well. Do not over mix. Pad down the dough and cut into small wedge-shaped scones..
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Grease a baking pan with oil or butter. Lay scones on the baking pan monolayer and separate from each other..
- Bake 15 minutes and serve hot..
In a food processor, blender or large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar; add the butter and pulse the processor on and off a few times until the mixture resembles a coarse meal. The whole is truly greater than the sum of its parts. I used dairy-free margarine, so these delicious banana scones are not only free from added sugar but also vegan. They have a wonderful banana flavour. We started in London, and after three days of tourist activities like the London Eye, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and Green Park, we took the train from Kings Cross Station to Edinburgh in Scotland.