Avoid Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies review.
You cause stewing microwave Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies proving 17 program together with 6 and. Here you are do.
procedure of Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies
- a little 1 1/2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- This 1 cup of plain granola.
- also 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- add 1/2 cup of nonfat dry milk powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon-divided.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- a little 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- a little 1/4 tsp of fresh ground nutmeg.
- a little 2 of pears, cored and cut into 1/4" cubes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- add 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- use 1 of egg.
- a little 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- then 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- also 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 4 tbsp of buttermilk.
Pear Breakfast Granola Cookies gradually
- Preheat oven to 375º..
- Mix oats, granola, whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, dry milk powder, 1 tsp. cinnamon, salt, baking soda and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- Mix pears with remaining cinnamon and set aside..
- Beat oil,brown sugar, egg and vanilla on low speed for 1 minute until blended. Add honey and buttermilk. Mix until well blended..
- Add oat mixture and beat on low 1 minute until blended. Stir in pears and dried cranberries until just mixed..
- Drop by tbsp full onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and edges are set..