Bargain Kanchkolar soya chunk curry special. Soya chunks curry is a flavor-filled dish made with soya cooked in a delicious indian sauce. The soya chunks curry contains the following ingredients: Soya chunks (meal maker) - I used mini soya chunks. If using larger size chunks, you can cut them in smaller pieces after softening them.
These are most commonly known as meal maker, nutri nuggets, soya nuggets and. besides, soya has several health benefits and is highly recommended for vegetarians or non-meat eaters. as per the studies, soya contains a higher percentage of proteins compared to meat or egg. hence soya chunks curry can be an easy alternative to meat or non-vegetarian curry. secondly. Presenting you a vegetarian protein recipe. Restaurant Style Aloo Soya Chunks Curry Do give a big like to this recipe in case you. You create grilling sear Kanchkolar soya chunk curry proving 7 prescription together with 4 along with. Here you are consummate.
compound of Kanchkolar soya chunk curry
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soyachunk.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- a little 1 of Potato cubes.
- This 1 tsp of Cumin-coriander powder.
- a little pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of Salt and sugar.
- also As required of Peanut.
It's Blog Hop Wednesday once more and I am amazed at how time flies these days - yeah, I say 'these days' because I was absolutely certain that once my son started school I would have the whole morning to myself to spend it as and how I wished. Soya chunks curry is perfect for people who have to maintain a meat-free diet or change their eating habits. This is because soy is high in protein and contributes to a balanced diet when there's no meat on the table. Soya Chunks is an excellent source of protein and has a lot of health benefits too.
Kanchkolar soya chunk curry instructions
- Boil soya chunk in water and squeeze it. Boil oil in pan and fry potato cubes in the oil..
- In the meantime, chop banana into cubes and add it in the oil. Add squeezed soya chunks. As they turns golden in colour, add above mentioned masala..
- Add water as much needed and cover it with lid. Let it cook in low flame for a while. Fry peanuts in another pan. Open the pan and add fried peanuts..
- Add garam masala powder and finish the cooking..
This gravy is medium spicy so it's suitable for kids too. Soya Chunk grannules / kheema Curry. Soya Chunks are rich in fiber and proteins and has a lot of health benefits. It is quick to cook, with a protein content equal to that of meat. Add the grounded paste and saute it for a couple of minutes.