Brand name Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 site. Breakfast Quesadilla With Soft Scrambled Eggs. Quesadillas Are Easy To Make And Taste Delicious. In this spicy breakfast quesadilla, eggs are scrambled and mixed with cheese, jalapeños and red peppers.
It was as simple as roasting a jalapeño. I bet you can't believe roasting a jalapeno can be so traumatic… These breakfast quesadilla are the perfect complete breakfast any day of the week. Made with soft scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, chipotle peppers, cheese, and spinach. You create broiling seethe Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 working 8 method including 4 including. Here is how you arrive.
technique of Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶
- give 1/2 cup of ground sausage cooked.
- also 1/4 cup of thinly diced purple onion.
- then 1 of egg.
- then 2 tablespoons of milk.
- use 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- then 2 tablespoons of Fritos jalepeno cheddar cheese dip.
- add to taste of Salt and pepper.
- This 4 of flour tortillas.
Cooked until golden, crisp, and topped with a spicy avocado. Perfect for storing in the freezer to have on hand for busy mornings. In a small sauté pan, melt the tablespoon of butter. Then add the diced shallot and red pepper and cook until soft.
Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 singly
- Cook the ground sausage along with the onions until no pink remains. Season with salt and pepper..
- Mix milk and egg and pour into sausage onion mixture and stir in shredded cheese. Cook until eggs are fluffy stirring often..
- Take a clean skillet and turn heat to medium low. Spread 1 tablespoon of Fritos cheese on two tortillas then split the sausage egg and cheese mixture between both cheesy tortillas and top each one with remaining tortilla. Cook each one 2-3 min per side or until speckled golden brown..
- Serve with hot sauce, gravy to dip, salsa, sour cream, cheese sauce etc!.
Mean while in a bowl; whisk the two eggs, whole milk, salt and pepper until thick and fluffy. To assemble the breakfast fajitas, spread the guacamole on each tortilla, top each with an egg, followed by some veggies. Sprinkle with cheese, cilantro, and freshly ground pepper. Serve with hot sauce and/or salsa on the side. Non-traditional breakfasts are rising in popularity across the world.