Directions Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry on sale. Katsu curry is a variation of Japanese curry with a chicken cutlet on top. Adding chicken cutlet brings the Japanese curry up to the next level. Katsu curries served at restaurants often do not have anything in the sauce.
To serve, place the pork cutlet slices over the rice, then pour a generous serving of curry on half of the pork. Katsu Curry (カツカレー) is a combination of Japanese Curry and a panko-breaded cutlet. It is the ultimate comfort dish when you have a craving for a big meal. You fulfill steeping coddle Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry adopting 18 method and 5 and. Here you go score.
program of Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry
- then of (For Tuna Tatsu).
- This 1/2 lb of Tuna in block.
- add of Wheat flour.
- Prepare of Beaten egg.
- give of Bread crumple.
- use of Solt, Pepper.
- also of (For Curry).
- a little 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- give 1 of Medium size Potato, diced into 3cm cubes.
- give 1/2 of Carrot, diced into 2cm cubes.
- This 1 of Eggplant, round sliced (if you like. not mandatory).
- You need 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- This 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- use 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Canned tomato, crushed.
- use 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cube of Japanese curry sauce mix (in cube).
- Prepare of Salt.
When I make curry at home, Mr. JOC always prefers adding katsu on top. A fancy twist on the popular chicken katsu curry that has become such a favourite in the UK. Served with a homemade Japanese curry sauce, crispy panko breaded tuna steaks, pickled veg and some fluffy dashi rice.
Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry instructions
- Firstly make a curry. In a pot, with a trace of oil, sauté the vegetables other than eggplants till the onions turned brown. Add curry powder, red wine, canned tomato and chicken stock, then simmer. When carrots and potatoes are harf-done, add eggplants..
- All the vegetables are done, turn the heat off and add curry sauce mix and dissolve. Add garam masala and gently heat again. Season with salt if necessary..
- Then make a Katsu. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Thinly coat with flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Cover with bread crumble. Shallow-fry at 180°c till coloured golden. Cook time dependes on the thickness of the fish, but approx. 30 sec for each side. Let's cook rare to medium rare..
- Tip : You should rest the katsu for a minute on the wire net or kitchen paper to release extra oil..
- Serve with steamed rice like top photo. Decorate with cherry tomato and parsley..
Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the saucepan. Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. PREPARATION Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.