Bargain Chicken Schnitzel coupon. This classic chicken Schnitzel recipe sounds harder to make than it is. Plus, you get to pound out the day's stress on a boneless, skinless chicken breast. Traditional recipe for chicken breasts pounded thin, breaded with sesame and paprika and fried to a golden crispy finish.
This dish tastes great with potato salad, or mashed potatoes and a nice crisp. Learn how to make Chicken Schnitzel that's crispy, juicy, extra crunchy and quick to prepare. A family favorite that's impressive and delicious! You look after baking escallop Chicken Schnitzel accepting 10 ingredients together with 3 also. Here you are arrive.
receipt of Chicken Schnitzel
- Prepare 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless strips.
- then 2-1/2 cups of panko breadcrumbs.
- also 1 cup of all-purpose flour unbleached.
- This 1 tablespoon of ground paprika.
- use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of extra large egg.
- also 1/2 cup of water.
- You need As needed of peanut oil to medium fry in.
- also 1 gallon of sized ziploc bag.
Coat the chicken first in the flour, then in the egg wash and finally in the breadcrumbs. Transfer the cooked chicken cutlets to an oven-proof platter or pan, and keep warm in the oven while cooking the remaining cutlets and making the sauce. Schnitzel can be made with pork, veal, chicken, beef or turkey. So use whatever meat you want.
Chicken Schnitzel method
- Add chicken to a ziploc bag open just a small opening on the corner. Now beat the chicken thin. Mix the flour, egg, paprika, salt, and pepper. Add the water a bit at a time. You don't want it to thin or to thick. Heat the oil in a skillet..
- Add chicken to flour mixture. Then coat the battered chicken with panko breadcrumbs. Add to the hot oil and fry..
- Turn as needed. Then move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done. Serve I hope you enjoy! You can sprinkle with salt when you move to paper towels if you like..
Schnitzel is most commonly made with pork, chicken or veal. But it's also made with beef and mutton. A foolproof recipe for a classic Chicken Schnitzel! This recipe will become a staple in your house It's basically a glorified Chicken Nugget and I'm obsessed! We've been making chicken schnitzel since.