Achieve Steamed Banana Cake promo code. Steamed banana cake is one of the most incredible desserts in Vietnam. The cake is not overly sweet and topped with creamy coconut sauce. Be the first to review this recipe.
This steamed banana cake made in an Instant Pot® is topped with coconut sauce and sesame seeds for an easy dessert with no baking required. Well, I haven't buy a oven yet lah so I was. Pour the banana mixture into the cake pan and place it into the steamer. You close steeping fricassee Steamed Banana Cake working 13 modus operandi and 9 together with. Here you go manage.
instructions of Steamed Banana Cake
- You need 4 pcs of mashed banana.
- then 2 of eggs.
- give 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- This 3/4 cup of sugar.
- add 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- a little 1/2 tsp of salt.
- add 1.5 cups of All-purpose flour.
- add 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- This 5 tbsp of nuts.
- You need 5 tbsp of chopped chocolates.
- Prepare 60 ml of evaporated milk.
We hope you will like this steamed banana cake recipe with coconut and jackfruit as much as we do. This steamed banana cake is soft and delicious, tastes surprisingly good, filled with banana flavour and aroma, you'll definitely give Steamed Banana Cake 蒸香蕉蛋糕. To make Vietnamese Steamed Banana Cake (Banh Chuoi Hap), you will need ripe bananas (pisang awak variety for best result), tapioca starch, rice flour, and sugar. This banana-laced steamed cake has a deliciously spongy, moist texture, which is topped off with a creamy coconut sauce and crunchy toasted sesame seeds.
Steamed Banana Cake individually
- Mix wet ingredients (banana, eggs, oil, vanilla, butter, milk).
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chocolates, nuts). Mix well..
- Combine wet & dry ingredients..
- Grease mold with vegetable oil..
- Pour batter to mould..
- Put 5 pcs of whole nuts on top of the batter..
- Cover with foil..
- Steam in already boiling water for 50minutes..
- Remove from heat. Let cool and enjoy!.
Her steamed banana cake was perfect-not overly sweet, soft and chewy. My Mom generously shared the recipe with much instruction. So I tried a banana steamed cake and I was very happy with the outcome as the cake was very moist and delicious. This post is especially for persons who do not have ovens and want alternative. It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet, soft and absolutely delicious.