Budget Basbusa Cake (oman) in year. This cake is very popular all over the Middle East and every country makes it slightly different. Basbousa Aka Harissa (Coconut Yogurt Semolina Cake). This Egyptian recipe for sweet semolina cake is incredibly easy to make.
Basbousa is an Egyptian semolina cake drenched in syrup. Basbousa, an Egyptian semolina cake with yogurt is one of the best Egyptian desserts that comes out fairly quick. Authentic Egyptian basbousa recipe that is soft and stays soft. ***Namoura / Basbusa Lebanese Semolina Cake *DELICIOUS**** In this video I make Namoura (or Basbusa)! You cause sizzling boil Basbusa Cake (oman) adopting 14 process as a consequence 3 than. Here is how you score.
procedure of Basbusa Cake (oman)
- then 1 cup of Semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Nido powder.
- use 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- a little 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- also 1/2 cup of Oil.
- give 3 pcs of eggs.
- also 1 tbs of baking powder.
- add 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 can of nestle cream.
- This of Syrup:.
- add 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- use of Fresh milk.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Prepare of Pistachio nut powder.
Basbousa is a traditional Egyptian - middle eastern sweet cake. Basically Basbousa (also known as revani or harissa) cake is a semolina cake with coconut. This traditional Middle Eastern dessert comes together in just one Basbousa (Semolina Cake). Recipe adapted from Vian Alnidawi and Sara Nassr.
Basbusa Cake (oman) individually
- Mix all wet ingredients in mixer. And mix dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Then mix all together and stir it well. Then put in pyrex and put inside the oven with the heat of 130°-150°c. 25-30 minutes...
- Mix the condensed milk and fresh milk in a bowl..just estimate the fresh milk until the mixture become little soft like syrup. Then spread this up the basbusa cake while the cake is hot.. Then put the toppings...
This post may contain affiliate links for suggested items you can purchase. Basbousa is a pastry typical of the Middle East, North Africa and the Balkans made from semolina and ground almonds, that is soaked in flavored syrup. Shamali cake or semolina cake is one of the most popular desserts in Cyprus. Rava Cake, popularly known as Basbousa are small cakes made of semolina soaked in simple syrup. Basbousa are small cakes that are covered with syrup.