Alleviate Brussels Sprouts in Veggie Sauce and Egg, with Basil review.
You fulfill stewing devil Brussels Sprouts in Veggie Sauce and Egg, with Basil accepting 12 ingredients than 2 steps. Here is how you carry out.
ingredients of Brussels Sprouts in Veggie Sauce and Egg, with Basil
- You need 100 g of brussels sprouts (i used frozen).
- a little 1 of egg.
- You need 50 g of smoked turkey cold cut (if using meat).
- You need of Little oil.
- also of For garnish.
- then of Fresh basil.
- a little of For Veggie Sauce.
- use Half of eggplant.
- give 2 of carrots.
- give of Little oil.
- Prepare of Little salt.
- add 3 of cherry tomatoes.
Brussels Sprouts in Veggie Sauce and Egg, with Basil little by little
- Prepare the Veggie sauce: cut the eggplant is slices and fry it on a little oil, salt it. Throw in the carrots, also cut in small pieces. Throw in the cherry tomatoes. Eggplant will suck the oil up fast, then add more water before it burns. On high cook it, stir sometimes. When veggies are soft, smash them with a fork or in food processor..
- Cook the brussels sprouts in salted water until soft, then fry them on a little oil in a pan. Add one egg and stir it in,mix with the brussels sprout. Add smoked turkey meat squares, or any meat of your choice, if using meat at all. Then add the previously made veggie sauce, stir well. Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy.