Direct Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage overstock. When I was in college, there was a country restaurant that I'd go to for breakfast with classmates. I'd always order poached eggs on top of a toasted English muffin with Canadian bacon and hollandaise sauce. Almond flour: I use blanched finely ground almond flour.
For low carb baked goods, almond flour is one of my go-to grain free flours because it's rich in wholesome fats and fiber. So, what's the secret to fluffing up this low carb almond flour bread? Super fine almond flour and whipped egg whites! You close steaming fricassee Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage using 11 prescription as a consequence 4 along with. Here you go fulfill.
technique of Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage
- use 2 of eggs.
- give 1/4 cup of ground turkey sausage.
- then 1/4 of white onion, diced small.
- then 1/8 cup of finely shredded cheese of your choice.
- add of Salt and pepper.
- use of 90 -second Almond flour bread.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of almond flour.
- also 1 of egg.
- a little 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- add Pinch of salt.
The result is a low carb, grain free, paleo bread. There are many low carb bread recipes online but this newly updated almond flour bread will give you a unique taste. For this particular bread recipe, we use almond flour and egg as the main flour base to make the bread dough. Additional ingredients are butter, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt.
Low-carb Almond Flour Bread with Poached eggs & Turkey Sausage procedure
- Make almond flour bread by mixing the flour, oil, salt, baking powder and egg in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds and then invert onto cutting board. Slice in half. If you want the texture to be a little stiffer and less like egg bread, pop in the toaster. Sprinkle with cheese while still hot. Set aside..
- In a small frying pan, heat a little oil or butter and saute the onions until soft. Add ground turkey and brown. Optional: add a little heat to the meat with cayenne pepper or a spiced salt. Pour sausage and onions over bread..
- Bring about 4 cups of salted water to a low boil in a small pot. When the water is just beginning to boil, crack open and drop two eggs in on opposite sides of the pan. Boil for 3-5 mins, until the white of the egg sets. Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs, carefully shaking off the water and place on top of sausage and bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and slice open the egg so all that delicious yolk pours out and soaks into the bread..
- Add salt and pepper as you like and enjoy!.
This almond flour bread may be the best low carb bread recipe yet! The texture is just like wheat bread. Almond meal is ground up almonds (with the skins) whereas almond flour is finely ground blanched almonds without the skins. This low-carb flour substitution closely mirrors all-purpose flour without the need for additional eggs. Keep the liquid ingredients at the same ratio suggested for coconut flour.