Achieve Banana Walnut Bread in year. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Walnut Bread.
Banana bread with walnuts - perfect breakfast and dessert recipe! This moist banana walnut bread is loaded with crunchy toasted walnuts and rum-infused raisins. Banana bread is a classic food that can be made in so many different ways. You look after broiling nuke Banana Walnut Bread using 10 prescription than 4 along with. Here you go score.
process of Banana Walnut Bread
- give 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- use 5/8 cup of brown sugar.
- also 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- This 2 of eggs, beaten.
- a little 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- add 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4-5 of overripe bananas.
- give Dash of cinnamon powder.
- then Dash of vanilla extract.
- This Handful of walnuts.
This easy banana bread recipe is healthy, nourishing, and incredibly indulgent. This Banana-Walnut Bread Has a Secret Ingredient. Banana bread recipes are a great way to use overripe bananas. This recipe gets added crunch from chopped walnuts.
Banana Walnut Bread singly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract. Pour 1/2 batter into prepared loaf pan, and add walnuts in between before filling the pan with the rest of the batter..
- Add a slice of banana at the top for decoration..
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack..
Grab your mushy bananas and a bag of walnuts, and make this easy, three-step banana nut bread recipe. This Banana Walnut Breakfast Loaf makes a great on the go breakfast. Bananas, spices and no added refined sugar. Have you even been to the store or even a restaurant and ordered a banana walnut muffin or bread to only feel disappointed? I can't tell you how many times.