Deals Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread site. Like a pretzel, this bread has a salty brown crust and a tender texture--perfect for sandwiches. I was so excited to make this because we have pretzel bread sandwiches in our cafe at work and I love them. I made these as rolls and they were gone in seconds.
Use up your day old baguette with this savory recipe for Stuffed Bread. Mixing together ground beef, diced bell peppers and onion, corn, and zucchini with a blend of savory spices, this mixture is then spooned into the baguettes. Drizzled with butter and garlic, the baguettes are wrapped in aluminum. You do ones thing boiling devil Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread employing 13 method as a consequence 6 moreover. Here is how you manage.
procedure of Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread
- use 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- also of Sliced banana peppers.
- Prepare of Spicy brown mustard.
- add of Saurkraut.
- also of Egg wash for bread.
- give 1 of large egg.
- add 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Bread mixture.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- also 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- give 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- add 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Corned beef is salt-cured brisket of beef. The term comes from the treatment of the meat with large-grained rock salt, also called "corns" of salt. Need a delicious & Satisfying snack? Filter by variety type. - Any - Meatball / Hamburger Bacon Beef Steak Chicken Ham Meatless Turkey Pepperoni Sausage.
Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread little by little
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back - then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
These are my new fav addiction. Here's the written recipe: Rob's Soft Pretzel Recipe In a small cup. My daughter shared this recipe with me. It's become a favorite of our entire family. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, sauerkraut, corned beef and Swiss cheese.