Brand name Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla online. Moong dal dhokla recipe - healthy and nutritious moong dal dhokla. Masala khichdi - spiced moong dal khichdi with mix vegetables. here is a variation of a khichdi recipe that is slightly spicy and includes mix veggies. Add the green chillies and a little water and grind in a mixer.
Topped off by an aromatic tempering, the Moong Dal Dhokla becomes a tongue-tickling snack, when matched with peppy green chutney. Combine the yellow moong dal and green chillies and blend in a mixer using a little water to make a paste of pouring consistency. How to Make Oats, Mixed Veggies and Moong dal Khichdi Cook for a few seconds, add two cups of water, cooked moong dal and bring to boil. You make ready simmering boil Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla applying 15 program moreover 4 together with. Here you go manage.
process of Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla
- also 2 cup of yellow split Moong dal.
- add 4 tbsp of oats.
- This To taste of Salt.
- add Pinch of sugar.
- a little 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger green chilli paste.
- also 2 tsp of shreded coconut.
- use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- give Pinch of asafoetida.
- add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- This Pinch of turmeric powder.
- This 1 cup of shreded veggies.
- give 1 tbsp of fruit salt.
Meanwhile dry roast the rolled oats and keep aside. Moong dal Dhokla- Dhokla is the best snack to serve kids whenever they are hungry. They can have it as breakfast, evening snack, or even as dinner in my house 😉 They can Moong dal dhokla is very healthy nutritious and tasty. Dal/lentil is a good source of protein which is essential for growing kids.
Veggie stuffed Moong dal and Oats Dhokla procedure
- First soak the Moong dal in water for about 2 to 3 hours then grind it into coarse paste then take them out in a bowl add toasted oats the add salt mix it.
- Then add other spices mix them well then pour the less than half of the batter into a greased mould put this mould in a steamer cook it for 5 minutes then.
- Spread the veggie mixture then agin pour the remaining batter cover it with lid cook it for about 15 to 20 minutes or until done.. once done take it out from the steamer once cool de mould it then.
- Temper it with oil,mustard seeds, dry red chilli,green chilli,lemon juice little sugar abd salt then pour this on the Dhokla now cut them into pieces and serve with mint coriander chutney and garlic chilli chutney.....
Grind the soaked moong dal and rice with ginger, yoghurt, green chilies. Cut the moong dal cake into squares. Wait till it crackles, when it crackles add remove and pour it on the dhoklas. Moong dal dhokla is especially aromatic and delicious. Often served at high tea parties, this will certainly please your guests.