Directions Paneer Do Pyaazaa in stock.
You fulfill browning bake Paneer Do Pyaazaa proving 15 compound and 3 steps. Here is how you cook.
instructions of Paneer Do Pyaazaa
- use 3 tbsp. of Oil.
- then 1 tbsp. of Butter.
- This 200 gms of paneer.
- add 1 of big onion.
- then 2 of small onion.
- add 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of tomato puree.
- also 1 tbsp of ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- This 1/4 cup of cream.
- give to taste of Salt.
- use 1 tsp. of Red chilli powder.
- use 1/2 tsp. of Punjabi garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Kasuri methi.
- then 1 tbsp. of Coriander.
Paneer Do Pyaazaa in succession
- Chop paneer in a rectangle shape. Boil water add salt n turmeric powder n add paneer pieces. Turn off flame..
- For gravy:-Roast kasuri methi in a pan n take in a plate. In same pan heat ghee saute small onion shells n take in a plate. finely chopped onion ginger chilli garlic paste n salt. Saute till it brown in colour add finely chopped tomatoes. Saute till soft. Now add tomato puree red chilli powder punjabi garam masala coriander cumin powder n salt stir well n cover cook for 5min. Now add cream n curd mix well n add paneer pieces n onion shells. Add turmeric water n adjust consistancy. Not so dry..
- Crush roasted kasuri methi in a palm n add.Lastly add butter n coriander.Cover cook for 2-3min. On slow flame n serve hot. Garnish with onion coriander n tomato. Tasty tasty Paneer doo pyazaa is ready to serve. Serve with Naan Paratha..