Best of Squash Gratin pre-owned.
You get with it stewing scald Squash Gratin working 11 procedure together with 12 and. Here you go perform.
ingredients of Squash Gratin
- then 1 of delicata squash.
- a little 1/2 of butternut squash.
- give 2 of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 can of evaporated goats milk.
- also 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- then 1 of small sweet onion.
- give 4 cloves of garlic.
- also 1 tsp of finely chopped fresh rosemary.
- add 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sazon seasoning.
- then of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Squash Gratin modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 385°.
- In a large cast iron skillet heat 1 tbsp oil. Finely slice the onion and garlic and cook until soft..
- Stir in the tomato paste. Once well mixed add the goats milk, rosemary and nutritional yeast..
- Simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat..
- Chop the squashes and potatoes into 1/4 inch slices while the sauce is simmering..
- Pour the sauce into a bowl to use later..
- Layer the squash and potatoes in the cast iron skillet alternating as you go..
- Dust the squash with sazon seasoning..
- Once the skillet is full evenly pour the sauce across the top..
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour..
- After an hour remove the foil and lightly sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Let cool and dig in!.